As a highly skilled and award-winning Graphic Designer with almost a decade of experience, I have a passion for design that dates back to my childhood. Throughout my career, I have had the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and have developed a strong portfolio of digital and print designs, including company logos, branding materials, key visuals, flyers, and booklet designs. I am a solution-oriented professional with a strong dedication to excellence and a reputation for reliability and accuracy. Time management is also a key strength of mine.
-Working with the firm’s content team to develop new digital strategies to work on a variety of platforms and mediums.
-Designing campaign images for emails, social media, landing pages and animated banner ads.
-Preparing designs and materials for printing.
-Creating banners, animations, and many different visuals for event organisations.
-Ensuring that projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Created new, original designs both for print and digital: leaflets, posters, brochures, pitch folders, visual communication, advertisements, banners, social media and many more.
- Several crypto initiatives were led, conceptualized, and implemented with the team
- Collaborated with other team members, brainstorming sessions have been held to provide the best possible results of the product.
- Hired and managed new creatives to the team (Copywriters, Graphics, Motion, 3d Designers)
- Managed the digital aspects of the company, such as creating a new website with the team, social media advertising, Google Ads, SEO
- During the full-time employment, the company doubled in size and opened two more branches in Kosovo and the United Kingdom
- Designed promotional campaign content for emails, social media posts, landing pages and animated banner ads
- Created brandings, animations, and many different visuals for event organizations
- Managed Junior Graphic Designers' tasks
- Shared my experiences and guided them
- Worked closely with clients on small branding projects both print and digital
- Infographic animations for companies such as P&G, Porsche, Hyundai, Samsung
- Twice as an employee of the month
- Had a chance to work with global companies such as Samsung, Red Bull, Nescafe
- Created visuals for BTLs, Billboards, Social Media posts for Samsung
- Actively participated in the team brainstorming sessions
- Came up with visual and marketing ideas
I was happy to see my branding project called Baku Culture Channel to be selected as the best Branding Project at the Azerbaijan Design Award 2020. Additionally, my project got selected as a finalist on Print Category.
First Azerbaijan Design Award held in 2019 and I was one of the participants. My branding project got selected as a finalist.
Central Bank of The Repuclic of Azerbaijan announced a creative competition in 2018. I participated with an illustration and my work got second place.